About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Smile,



Awesome~
Finally can update my blog! it's been quite dead, i think! (:
Today is Wed, two more days to holiday, but i'm already in my holiday mood! O:
Went shopping with my dear today! super happy, as we hasn't been like this for a super long while!
I like today! (; (: Love you dear! (:
AC paper down today, so question mark lo, i was hoping more of the calculations will come out! 0.o
School start early, and end early tomorrow! (Y) i got GOLD for my nafa! YIPPEE! (:

I WANT MY SMUFS village to level up!! ): ):
Maybe sometimes i just want things to go my way too much, It's seriously too hard for me to let go..
No more expectations, no more promises, i meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive