About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Thursday, July 14, 2011

HELLO! (:


WOOTS, its been so long since i've blog! shall update with some chio prewwwty pictures! (: (:


Celebrate my sister birthday! (:

Photo's of class bbq outing! (: (:


Hais, school started this week and i'm on one week mc! Damn HMFD!
Kena from KAIJUN!! -.- shouldnt have share drinks! -.-
Okay, just got inform that i fail me IC class test. retest next week.
GOSH! so gonna die when school starts! got to go for whatever phase test and class test retest. 0.-
Dont die also half dead la! now my hand and leg all blister! super pain!
I look super ugly now! kena called virus by my own sister at home! -.-!!!!
SO bad! Currently watching  醉后决定我爱你, okay! shall end here, gonna update when i'm free! (:
PEOPLE PLEASE BLESSSS ME! ): ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive