About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I don't like the word ugly and fat!


It's been so long since i update my blog, kena hack by my stupid sister somemore! ):
Awwesomely dead! Hmm, school was okay but i just hate having class test and practical assignment and shit!

Okay. There's not much questions or bad stuff happening this few days. but some how i miss my girl. there's so much to say. but... Okay. nvm. (:
Been really thinking whats on your mind actually. or maybe my mind. Having what i have now is enough. 
Maybe i just want things to stay this way.

Dont know what to blog actually, ): I just want to take preeettyy preeettty picture and change mOi DP! 
But my face just seems to get uglier and uglier! [ ): ] arghhhh, i want to be what you called pretty in your mind!

Things for me to celebrate! = i didnt gain weight! (: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive