About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

left right, left.

Gonna live like we're dying.

Okay, school's awesome, i like it, because i enjoy being a good girl in school.
Come to think of it, i regretted not studying during sec 4. hais, girl ah, better do very very well, or i dont mind you joining simei ite. LOL!

okay, hate it when got this kind of girl, attached already, still act like single or whatsoever, and flirt around like no tomorrow. Oh, and also, pretty girl out there, if you are reading this, sorry if i have offended you,
bear this in mind, Please Fucking BE YOURSELF in front of guys.
Seriously la, why give such a big different with girls and guys sia. since you are attached, then act like you are atached la. -.- 

okay, and again, the topic attitude. -.-
Dont fcking give me attitude, get this? if you show me your fcking attitude, i'll double my fcking attitude to you.  And please, dont try to act smart. it's kind of stupid to act smart after your mistakes. 

I can be angel, at the same time devil. don't try me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive