About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Monday, April 25, 2011

Can't explain,


It's kind of the feelings tha makes your words running though my thoughts.
I may be a girl that think too much or whatsoever, but i believe in you. Sometimes all i want is your explaination. Its the words that you explain that will make me feel a little more asured. Not that i'm asking too much, i believe every girl wants to listen to some explainations. I admit that i'm a freak and crazy about stalking you. Sorry. I stalk you because i cared too much. which girlfriend wont stop their boyfriend.
I'm not blaming you, but it kinda makes me worried.

Love is always a gamble, no one can give any promises. So don't tell me that.
Tears are always include in love life. trust and faith.
Okay, its sucks to know the truth behind LIEs, dont lied to a girl, they are insane.

She sucks, sorry, i dont care that she had done nothing or whatever, the problem is she is popping out of no where, and i dont like it. [ BitchJ ]




Okay, share this Awesome song! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive