About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Damn,


It's kind of sad. kind of weird, kind of lost.

Sad about you. promises and some other things, i need to be contented with what i have right now.
but i just cant stop expecting for more. It disappoint me everytime things don't go as i thought.

Weird and lost? It's about friends, you people are like much more older than me, but cant you people act like your age? Still kind of act like secondary school. i tried to help, but i really don't know what to do. Every moves is a topic for the others to gossip about you, isnt it true? Maybe some people will like you for who you are, but some just kind of dislike you. it's hard isnt it.

I'm easy to read, it's not that im dumb, but i just want to be true.
i dont get why people just like to act, it kind weird. okay, not complaining, but if you stalk me, i hope you you will understand me . (:

14, is it just like any other days?


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive