About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

allienbytch.



It's always great to have close friends, because they are the only one that understands you,
And talk crap like nobody business and bitch like everyone offended us, (:
Complicated feelings.

Wanna get skinnnnnnny! look into the mirror and realise i'm fat fat! ):
when i look at fat people, i get sad for them and it makes me scared. ):

Okay, sorry for all the complaining, but if i don't utter a single word, i'm afraid that you might even forget that i'm standing right beside you. Girls, we just lack of confidence. you do know that.
I'm sorry for whatever i'm wrong in, but please. understand me.

And you! name M-A-T-H. stop getting harder and tricky le~!
thought i wont be touching on you because i get into a science course. damn!
Next term i'm gonna learn lab math which is something like A-math,
GOSH! please let me die.

Nothing about other yet, but please, dont create any mess. because i hate changing.
Oh, prove it to me. just prove it.

I just expect a little more little than my previous expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive