About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Topic- FAT


What's so good about being unreasonable? making others unhappy is it what makes you happy?
It makes me feel damn fuck up, it is just some small matters, and yet you make things big.
For godness sake, grow up la, you think you still young? please la, take a look at your NRIC leh, -.-

Girl are interesting, and girls like to do stupid stuff. It's the truth, get this clear. -.-
Hmm, why guys say that they doesnt mind their Gf to be fat? when actually they mind? If you guys dont mind a fat gf, why didnt you date a fat of chubby girl before?  I just don't understand.

It seriously irritates me when  a girl that is skinner than me says that she is fat in front of me, please la, dont be so fake. If you think that you are fat, go eat fatter than me and then stand in front of me and tell me you are fat. -.- You cant do that right? Skinny girls says that just because they want attention. Okay, you might think, whats wrong with attention, but dont you people thinks that its so fake?

Learned from my Bf dont attract attention, -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive