About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Sunday, July 15, 2012

习惯


All those memories, all those past...
All the times that we are so used to having each other by our side. Is this love?
The weird feeling that if you didn't text each other for the whole day, is it because we get used to having them around. When one day, everything stop.. everything seems so much different.
That's not love anymore... that's getting used to each other..

You said you loved me, always. But we all know. Things changes, so does your love. Loving, that's not a need or a must Because you thought that loving someone are suppose to have everything you think it would be. But no.. controlling, changing.. that's not me. I'm not your remote doll.

What i hate about relationship? It destroyed friendship.

Imy, but no, I'm just not your ideal gf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive