About Me

My photo
19-01 Few Girlfriends is enough. (:

Know More

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Friends



I don't understand, Friends.
I thought being friend was putting in all the trust you had with them.
Telling them the truth, or not trying to twist your words. just being frank.
Girl friend especially. You said you mind, you said you cherish friendships.
But look what you have done, your actions doesn't prove anything about your words, isn't it?

Is it very hard for you to be yourself? Be a good friend? You know how it feels like being treated like what you doesn't want to be treated. Then why the fck you still treat others like this? Aint you being a little too much?

Okay, can. I have no comments. -____________________-

Lastly, i love my girlfriend, (: cheryl quek/ chan and Jamie! (: 
Plus that noisy girl in my class purrr! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK CLICK! (:

Blog Archive